5 Reasons why it’s beneficial to use a mortgage advisor
It is very easy to head straight to a lender as it may be an easier and more familiar route
However, going through a mortgage advisor has many benefits that is advantageous to you no matter your circumstance
- We have access to the entire mortgage market and all lenders, which means we can find the most suitable loan which meet your requirements instead of one deal to suit all
- In our case we are fee-free which is one less outgoing during your buying/remortgage process
- The above points therefore mean that you will save time and money due to not having to research each lender individually without paying a fee
- You will be appointed one of our mortgage advisors who will see your mortgage process through to completion, with the additional help of our administration team for help, any questions and support throughout
- Our mortgage advisors are qualified and have plenty of years experience, as well as an extensive knowledge of the industry
If this is something which appeals to you and you would like some further information or advice on your current circumstances we are contactable via our online web enquiry form, email, telephone or DM.
5 Money saving tips to boost your deposit1. Accounts/ISA’s Make sure you are getting the most out of your savings/ISA, take a look at different banks and ISA’s to see…
Factors to consider to enhance your eligibility for a mortgageWhen beginning the mortgage process the below are important factors to consider as they are all elements which lenders are interested in when…
Lifetime ISAIf you are aged between 18 – 39 the Lifetime ISA (LISA) can be used to help save for your first home, retirement…
The Decennial Cencus 2021Every household is expected to participate The Decennial 2021 called Census 2021 is a survey which occurs every 10 years which helps The…
5% Mortgages are making a comebackAfter the pandemic caused lenders to take a step back from offering 5% mortgages, it has now been confirmed that they will be making a comeback…
Get in Touch
Need some advice or would you like to book an appointment?
We are always there to help. Please fill in the form below, and a member of the team will be in touch.